We are a family-run practice and over the years, many of our patients have become like an extended family.
We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and will honor that trust by providing state-of-the-art, top quality care. Every member of our team will work together to insure that each detail of your visit will be as safe and comfortable as possible. We urge you to discuss your treatment, medications, anxieties or questions with us.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery requires up to 4 – 6 additional years of hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. As Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dr. Elbaum, Dr. Krost, Dr. Elbaum, Dr. Steinle, Dr. Ostler and Dr. Bland manage a wide variety of problems relating to the Mouth, Teeth and Facial Regions. Our doctors practice a full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with expertise ranging from Corrective Jaw Surgery to Wisdom Tooth Removal. They can also diagnose and treat Facial Pain, Facial Injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of Dental Implant procedures.
CFOFS’s staff is trained in assisting with IV Sedation within our state of the art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
A Full Spectrum of Services Provided by Oral Surgeons Includes…
- Removal of non-restorable teeth, wisdom teeth and impacted teeth
- Dental implants
- Treatment of infections of the jaws
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the lips, tongue, cheek and gums, and salivary glands
- TMJD: treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders
- Oral cancer detection
- Removal of growths and tumors of the mouth
- Treatment of congenital and developmental jaw deformities such as underbite or protruding jaw
- Preparation of the mouth for dentures
- Treatment of fractures of the jaws and facial bones
- Treatment of injuries of the mouth and teeth
- Treatment of cleft lip and palate deformities
- Laser Treatment, including cosmetic skin resurfacing and treatment for snoring
- Administration of general anesthesia and intravenous sedation
- Treatment of the medically compromised patient
The surgical staff at Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery are experienced, certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV Sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies and are CPR certified.