- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Women Dentists
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Monmouth and Ocean Dental Society
- New Jersey Dental Association
- New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dr. Bland is a Northern New Jersey native but has been living in Monmouth county for the past 9 years with her family. After receiving her Dental degree at UMDNJ, Dr. Bland spent one year at Jersey Shore University Medical Center as a general practice resident. She then completed a four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Temple University Hospital. It was here that she gained knowledge and experience in wisdom tooth extraction, facial trauma, and implants among other maxillofacial issues. She also spent four months in North Carolina at Mission Hospital where she participated in rotations in plastic surgery and ENT.
When she is not working, Dr. Bland enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.